Masses and Confessions at St. Matthew the Evangelist Parish
Please CLICK HERE for the latest summary of what to expect at Masses. Since we cannot leave out Missalettes for worship, Missalettes will be available for you to take home and bring back each weekend.
We are offering three Masses:
- Saturday 4pm at St. Mary Church
- Sunday 8am at St. Andrew Church
- Sunday 10am at St. Theresa Church
We also are offering Confession each Saturday at 2pm at St. Theresa Church.
Signup to Attend Mass on August 15 & 16
CLICK HERE to signup to attend any of the Masses. Select the Mass you would like to attend directly in SignUpGenius. This new link will also work in subsequent weeks, so you may bookmark it.
If you, or someone you know, would find it easier to register by phone, please call 978.663.8816 between 10am and 1pm on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to register.
Signup to Assist at Mass on August 15 & 15
We need Volunteers each weekend to guide Parishioners to their seats, assist with Communion and dismissal, count attendees, and provide general assistance.
CLICK HERE to signup to assist at any of the Masses. Select the Mass you would like to assist at directly in SignUpGenius. This new link will also work in subsequent weeks, so you may bookmark it.
A few things to keep in mind for attending Mass…
- You will be required to wear a mask during Mass. We would ask that you bring one with you. If you are at all uncomfortable with attending Mass in public, then please feel free to stay home. The Cardinal is keeping the requirement to attend Mass lifted.
- The doors to the church will open 30 minutes before Mass begins. There can be no gathering before or after Mass; please wait in your car if you arrive early.
- You will be allowed into only one entrance of the Church. Assistants will direct you and greet you there.
- Our churches have been marked for safe social distancing. Please sit in the locations that we have indicated. Immediate family members may sit together.
- There will be no Missalettes or Hymnals in the pews. Please feel free to bring your own personal Magnificat or something similar, that you will take home with you.
- There will be very limited singing during the Mass.
- There will be no holding of hands during the Lord’s Prayer. There will be no exchange of Peace.
- There will be no collection taken at Mass. Please continue to contribute electronically or via mail. At each Mass, there will be a collection basket at the front doors of the church for those who want to bring their donations, but envelopes will NOT be available.
- During communion, you will be instructed on how to approach the altar. Please follow the guidelines.
- When Mass has ended you will be instructed on how to leave the church. Please follow the guidelines for a safe and orderly departure.
CLICK HERE to view our online bulletin.