Cardinal Seán’s emergency dispensation from our Sunday Mass obligation remains in effect.
– Latest Update from the Covid-19 Protocols from the Archdiocese: “Maximum Ventilation is needed in churches. Windows and Doors are to be opened while the church is occupied. Parishioners are to dress warmly enough.”
– Check off your name with the Mass Assistant as you enter the front doors.
– Continue to sign up to Attend weekend Mass at www.billericacatholic.org or call the office. Mass Assistants are still needed – CLICK HERE to sign up to attend and HERE to sign up to assist.
– Please do not walk through a pew touching the hand rails to another pew as this makes the pew unclean for another person. When exiting the Church, follow directional signs and exit one row at a time. All movement must be in one direction. The front doors of the church cannot be used to exit.
– Everyone must wear masks that cover your mouth and nose. Please maintain 6-feet distancing with other Parishioners.
– Feel free to use your smart phone to follow the Scriptures – https://bible.usccb.org is an excellent resource.
– There will be no Choir, and can be no assembly singing.
– There will be a Collection Basket at entrance of the Church, but NO baskets will be passed.
– There will be no holding of hands during the OUR FATHER.
– For Communion, the Minister will place the host in your outstretched hands. Communion can not be placed on your tongue. Take the host, move to the side, lift your mask, consume, replace mask.
How to enter & exit at St. Mary Church
1- Use the Handicapped ramp, as needed.
2- Everyone must enter through the FRONT DOORS of the Church and follow the directional signs.
3- Everyone will exit, row by row through the wing.
How to enter & exit at St. Andrew & St. Theresa Churches
1- Everyone must enter through the FRONT DOORS of the Church and follow the directional signs.
2- Everyone will exit, row by row through the Right side doors of the church OR the Left side doors of church.